Monday, September 8, 2014

Me
My name is Owen Speth and I am 15 years old (almost 16). I play lacrosse at Whitney Young and plan on joining other clubs at Whitney like Model UN. My favorite subject is US History, and sometimes english class, if I don’t have to write too much.
I would describe myself as a generally nice person. I try to make friends with everyone I meet and I love to make people laugh. I can be pretty sarcastic and I enjoy cracking jokes with my friends.
This summer I had a lot of fun. I played lacrosse on a travel team and spent time with my friends. I went to a lot of movies, my favorite of which was Guardians of The Galaxy. I also went to Lollapalooza and North Coast music festivals. My favorite part of the summer was going to Colorado where I found out that I love hiking mountains.

I am excited for sophomore year. I hope to do very well in school, because I usually have trouble getting good grades. I am also excited for chemistry class because it is fun to watch things blow up. I hope to have a great time in English class and all throughout school.

No comments:

Post a Comment